The T5Xi 1-5x24 is designed as a close-combat scope. It features a 30 mm tube, 3-Gun Tactical Reticle™ (3TR) calibrated in 5.56 or 7.62, with true 1x eyes-open capability for situational awareness and 5x power to engage distant targets. Select model 5101 for 5.56 rounds, or 5102 for 7.62 round
Available in two reticle options:
- Item No. 5101 - 3TR 5.56
Item No. 5102 - 3TR 7.62
- One-Piece 30mm Tube increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
- Tapered, All Metal Magnification Ring is angled so the shooter can see his magnification setting while positioned directly behind the scope.
- Locking Diopter that prevents accidental rotation of the diopter.
- Waterproof/Fogproof/Shockproof durable construction that can stand up to any cold or wet condition, waterproof to depths of 33 feet and impact tested on all optical and electronic components.
- Consistent Eye Relief and a generous eye box throughout the magnification range eliminates the need to reposition your eye when changing magnification.
- Throw Level / Lens Covers that allow quick, easy magnification changes and Tenebraex covers protect the lenses from dust and moisture.
- Steiner Heritage Warranty
|Magnification||1 - 5x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Field of View @ 100 yds.||108 - 21 ft|
|Eye Relief||3.5 - 4.3 in|
|Exit Pupil||11.0 - 4.8 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+2 to -3|
|Illumination Control||Illuminated Reticle with 4-day/7-night levels|
|Elevation Adjustment Knob||Resettable Zero|
|Wind/Elevation Click Value||1 cm (0.1 mrad)|
|Windage Range @100 m||300 cm (30 mils)|
|Elevation Range @100 m||300 cm (30 mils)|
|Parallax/Focus Range||100 yds|
|Operating Temperature Range||-13º F to +145º F|
|Waterproof||Submersible to 33 ft|
|Special Features||Resettable turrets, 2nd rotation indicator, locking diopter|