The Conquest® V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and longrange shooting. The 4-16x50 model was designed as a lightweight, high-performance product for various demanding hunting and shooting applications, where compactness and maximum light management is required. This is by any standard best in class.
The Conquest® V4 models are backed by the ZEISS Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty and Five-Year No-Fault Policy. These riflescopes serve a wide range of hunting and shooting applications, are packed with unique features, perform beyond expectations in their price range and provide exceptional value.
- Proven 4x Zoom The magnification range of 4x-16x provides a high level of versatility across a wide array of applications.
- External Elevation Turret Easy to manipulate, positive, tactile and highly repeatable turret, with Ballistic Stop and large range of adjustment, provides the shooter with maximum flexibility needed for challenging targets, no matter how far down range.
- Optical Performance Higher definition glass, enhanced with T* light transmission coatings and LotuTec® protective lens coating (all in a 30mm main tube), produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission, great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range. When combined, these features and benefits create a best-in-class experience.
- Generous Eyebox The friendly and forgiving eyebox, coupled with abundant eye relief and the wide field of view, affords the shooter fast and full target acquisition, which helps to enable swift and accurate shot placement.
- Designed and Engineered in Germany Absolute reliability: the mechanical systems stand the test of harsh recoil, extreme temperatures and abusive field conditions.
- Illuminated Second Focal Plane Reticle This model features the ZMOAi-1 illuminated second focal plane reticle, which includes fine line subtensions with 1 MOA graduations, to ensure minimum target coverage and maximum target visibility. The illumination is rheostat-controlled with 10 brightness settings and intermittent On / Off.
This scope features the ZMOAi-1 #93 Illuminated reticle. ZEISS ZMOA ballistic reticles feature fixed MOA subtensions. The number followed by the reticle name (e.g ZBR-“1”) indicates the distance in MOA between the hashmarks [Distance “A” – e.g. “1” MOA]. The hashmarks on the horizontal and vertical crosshairs can be used for windage and elevation compensation, and for target ranging, when used with the optimum magnification setting stated in the charts.
|Magnification||4 - 16 x|
|Effective lens diameter||34.5 - 50.0 mm|
|Exit pupil diameter||8.5 - 3.1 mm|
|Twilight factor||11.7 - 28.3|
|Field of view||8.7 - 2.2 m (28.5 - 7.1 ft)|
|Angular field of view, real||5.43º - 1.36º|
|Diopter range||+ 2.0 | - 3.0 dpt|
|Eye relief||90 mm (3.54")|
|Parallax setting||45.7 m - ∞ (50 yds - ∞)|
|Adjustment range at 100 m||230 x 175 cm|
|Adjustment per click at 100 m||1/4 MoA (0.7 cm / 100 m)|
|Main tube diameter||30 mm|
|Eyepiece tube diameter||44 mm|
|Lens tube diameter||567 mm|
|Reticle position||Second focal plane|
|LoutTec Nitrogen filled||+ | +|
|Water resistance||400 mbar|
|Operating temperature||- 25ºC | + 50ºC (- 13ºF | + 122ºF)|
|Length||368 mm (14.5")|
|Weight (without inner rail)||615 g (21.7 oz)|